The Macon Raine Content Marketing Playbook explains the six stages, each of which will prepare you to develop a
a content marketing plan that will align with and support your company’s goals and objectives.
- STRATEGERY: Identify Objectives
- CONTACT PLAN: Understand Buyers and establish metrics
- IDENTIFY GAPS AND DEFINE THE METRICS: Inventory your existing content and establish KPI’s
- CHANNELS & TACTICS: Build Content
- EXECUTION: Promote Content and Organize Distribution
- AUTOMATE, OPTIMIZE, REPEAT: Measure and Optimize Campaign Performance
Most important, before you implement a new content strategy, establish a plan and a framework for your organization’s content marketing program.
- Content marketing strategery
- Ensure senior management commitment to content marketing
- Content Marketing Knowledge
- Strength of Existing Assets
- Competitive Insight
- Content Marketing Staff & Resources
- Plan & Distribution
- Process Documentation
- Governance & Measurement
Request a copy of the Playbook today.